Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Need a Hug?

     I'm finally able to enter the Progressive Challenge over on the My Whimsical Little World's FB page.  I had the card done but had to wait on the camera.  :-D  If you purchase the current digi for the challenge, you get the one for next month free.


     Do you think I've gotten hooked on CAS lately?  I am enjoying it more than I ever thought I would.  This image is colored with ProMarkers, then cut with a die from a set by Spellbinders.  The textured mat is also cut with a larger die from that same set.  The ribbon was a piece left over and tossed into my scrap basket.  The pearls were 'rescued' and recycled from a card that only made it as far as the "round file."  Have you ever had any of those?

     Challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards
Crafts 4 Eternity
Crafts Galore Encore
Digitally Sweet
DL.ART Thankful Thurs
Ladybug Crafts
Lia Stampz
Mema's
My Craft Creations
My Sheri Crafts
Natalie and Amy's
Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent

     I'm not sure I'll have a post for tomorrow but I'll definitely have one on Thursday.  This is just a really busy week for me and there's little 'new crafting' time available.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

  1. Glad you have your camera sorted gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect CAS card, love the image and the card and papers, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the image and textured card! Yes, I need a hug!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is colored perfectly NC! Love your design and colors here!! Perfect texture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! That little guy is so cute and you've colored him wonderfully. Love the CAS design too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS design for the little fella! Like the textured background and your bow and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Love the wonky die cuts.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a pro now at these CAS cards. lol I am still trying. I hope to get the hang of them soon. Love this little guy. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! Fabulous card :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. I love the coloring
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 “Mothers Day” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cute card! Love how you layered and embellished this card

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card NanaC! I love the textured background, it looks like an ice cream cone!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. NannaConnie, Great CAS, love your coloring. Also great that you were able to salvage some of the pieces from other stuff. Thank you for sharing this with us on Recycle, Re-Purpose and Re-Invent, you always create such fun projects.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.