Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Free Word Art Sentiments

     Something a bit different for all of you today -- WORD ART!  

     Several months ago, my dear friend, Teresa, of TICKELL EXPRESSIONS, asked me why I didn't make available to others many of the sentiments I make up for my cards.  She seems to think they are often humorous and sometimes worth repeating.  I told her I'd never thought about it since most of the time they just pop into my head when I'm looking at an image I plan to use.  Besides, I don't have access to all the fancy fonts she uses nor her talent to make them into true Word Art!

     Last week, she made a similar comment on a sentiment I had used on one of my QKR Stampede cards.  You can find it here.  Since she is an artist and does lots of word art (which she gives away on her blog,) I suggested to her that the next time she saw a sentiment of mine she really liked, she should turn it into word art and then she and I could each make it available on our blogs as a freebie word art sentiment.

     She loved that idea and today, we are each offering the same two sentiments.  Hasn't she done incredible work on them?  :-D  The second one comes from this card.

     Feel free to download and use them if you find them suitable for something you want to make.  Just right click on the image, then 'Save As' into whatever folder you wish.  It's just like saving a digi image and they can be adjusted to whatever size you need.


      

    
  
    Look for more of these in the future.  Enjoy! and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

Jacquie said...

Hi NanaConnie, these are amazing, thank you so much.Really very nice of you both.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie j xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Anne Temple said...

What a great collaboration between you two. Both of these sentiments are adorable.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous idea Connie and yes she sure is very talented. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

These are both lovely! Super words & they look great too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful sentiments.
Hugs, Pat

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi! Popped over to visit you from Teresa's blog! Thanks for sharing your sentiments! Hugs, Valerie

Kiwi said...

Love the 'itching' one,now I just need an image to use it with lol.Thanks so much!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks for the lovely things you said about me in this post, dear friend. This was a lot of fun for me and I look forward to doing the same in the future. Wasn't it sweet of Valerie to pop over and say thank you, even though she doesn't know you?
Hugs,
Teresa

hoptownracer1 said...

Great sentiments!!! Thank you so much for sharing them! :) They are awesome!

jimlynn said...

What a wonderful idea for y'all to do this together! Fun and love the sentiments for today. You always come up with the cutest ones.
Lynn

Faith A said...

What a wonderful and kind thing to do, they are both fab sentiments too. They'll go into a special folder named after you!

Sassy Raggedy said...

What a great idea. You do have some wonderful ones to share. Thanks so much to the two of you. Hugs, joann

Peggy T. said...

Connie, this is so generous of you and Teresa to take the time to do this for your blogging friends. What a sweet gesture. Thank you.

Laine Kammeraad said...

Hi NanaConnie

I have always loved the sentiments you use on your cards. Some of them really made me laugh - and it is so sweet and wonderful of you and Teresa to share them with the rest of us. Thanks so much!

Hugs and Smiles
Laine K