Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter with Pattie's Creations

     With Easter only a few days away, I want to share with you a card I made for the "Easter" challenge at Pattie's Creations.  It features a digi from Pattie's called "Decorated Easter Egg."   Did I mention that I've joined the DT at Pattie's?  I'm so tickled.  :-D


     This is a new type of fancy fold card which I first saw on my friend, Teresa's, blog.  I was so intrigued, I knew I had to try it.  If you go to Teresa's blog, you'll find a link to a tutorial on how to make these fun cards.  Here's what the card looks like when it's open.


     The dp came from a stack by The Paper Studio.  I colored the egg with ProMarkers, then fussy cut it with scissors.  The gold netting, the flower, and the bow were all in my stash.

     Challenges:
Crafty Boots
Crazy Challenge
Design Team Showcase
Glitter n Sparkle
Hiding in My Craft Room
Monday Morning
My Sheri Crafts
Outlawz PAM
Perfectly Rustics
Pile It On
Pink Elephant
Stamp and Create
Sweet Stampin'

     I hope you'll come play along this month.  Show us the cards you made to celebrate Easter this year or the ones you're making for next year.  There's no requirement to use an image from Pattie's Creations but we'll certainly be tickled if you do.  We're a month long challenge which starts on the first Friday of each month, UK time.  If you're in the US, you'll find the challenge starting on the Thursday evening before.  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

24 comments:

  1. wonderful card thank you for the link Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Easter card. Congrats on joining the team! Patti and Sandi are wonderful to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your DT, well deserved.
    Such a pretty Easter card and thanks for the link, will go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great colors, design and image.

    Sue HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - just perfect for our 'Easter' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Fabulous card. I love the way you colored her and the color combinations. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adding my voice to the others: your card is gorgeous! Easter perfect! Congrats on your new DT role! Thank you for joining the gallery at The Pink Elephant!
    ~c (TPE Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card design and I love that egg image. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image- love the Pastels we use for Easter! Congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty... love the colors you used. Very interesting fold as well

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, love the colours and style you have used. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous rich papers you've used on this lovely Easter card. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin' last week for our Easter challenge. We'd love to see more of your fabulous talent in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fab card, love the purple. Congrats on your DT position. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very clever card - love the folding technique...will have to try that . I just joined Patties Creations too, last month. Great image you worked with on this card. (Your Patties Creations, DT buddy -, Vic) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow NanaConnie... This fancy fold card is so pretty! I love the way you colored my image too. Welcome to our Design Team at Pattie's Creations.

    Hugs,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. So happy that you joined our group. Beautiful creation for your first team design.
    Sandi DT Coordinator 😊

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card, I love this shape of card and all of the purple. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Pile It On! Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! I love the "fancy fold" you used for this card, and your bow with the flower and gold netting is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I missed this...fabulous! I use to get a sugar egg at Easter with a beautiful scene in it, not like the cheap ones you see these days. Boy, I wish I still had it, but thanks for the great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful creation! Love the card shape and wonderful choice of colors!

    Thank you so much for playing along in my Monday Morning "Colorful Creations" challenge!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey NanaConnie!

    So happy to be on a design team with you! Your first PC project turned out just lovely. I've made one of these card shapes myself and it was actually for one of my PC DT posts too! Love the pretty paper you worked with and that great egg.

    I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    p.s. good luck with getting the camera fixed.
    p.p.s. love the new pic in your title. Lordy look at those paws! Reminds me of one of my old meowsers!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.