Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Being the Queen (Feline Version)

     Those of you who are 'owned' by a feline will totally understand this card I did for my DT spot at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday this week.  Our challenge is always "Anything Goes" but the optional twist this week is "Clean And Simple."

     My image this time is a digi freebie from Sliekje which just made me smile.  This is definitely how it is around my house, only I'm the servant!  lol  Do I even need to say this is a favorite stamp?


     The image is colored with ProMarkers, then cut and the edges are inked.  That piece is layered onto the card front and I inked the edges of the card.  I printed the sentiment, cut it by hand, and adhered it with a gemstone brad, the only embellie.

     Challenges:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting from the Heart
Craft Your Passion
Design Team Showcase
Di's Digi Stamps
Eureka Stamps
Fairytale Stampers
Monday Morning
My Sheri Crafts
Not Just Cards
Outlawz CAS
Paper Girls
Paper Nest Dolls
Send a Smile 4 Kids
Stamp and Create

     I hope you'll play along with us this week.  If you aren't thrilled with CAS, forget the optional twist and come play in the Anything Goes part.  We're looking forward to seeing your wonderful creation.  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

28 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love kitty cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning NanaConnie,

    Fabulous card, just love it. This is definitely my cat, she is called Mia but I have always said she should have been called Duchess as she remind me of the Duchess from Aristocrats lol!She loves her comfort gotta have the best seat in the house and all the bed!!! Beautifully coloured too.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image,design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and precious. That really is a fantastic image too. I'm thinking maybe Rambo is a princess too! LOL!
    He definitely rules our house!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what a darling image and I can see why it is a favorite of yours. How cute is it the mouse is delivering the milk.
    Just an adorable card, Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes indeed I am owned by two cats and totally love this card. Great images and loving the little mouse as the waiter.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. TEE! This image is so cute!! Awesome coloring Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cats and this CAS card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet cat - and she gets a mouse to wait on her! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS design! Cute image and just a very nice make! Thanks for slipping this into the 613 Avenue Create mailbox.
    Hugz
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is cute! Great CAS, and I'm loving this royal Feline with her little mousie servitor. Great shading on her royal fur too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fun NC! I love that sentiment and that little kitty is living every bit of her Queenship! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitty is adorable NC! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely CAS card. The sentiment is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute and fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, she's just like my bruvva's cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep right up your alley. I love it. Nice to see you doing all these wonderful CAS cards. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love kitty card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card,and the CAS look is perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun, CAS card Connie! The glitter on the milk bottle and serving tray really draw your eye over there - and the perfect sentiment! Nicely done - so pleased you are sharing your project & creativity with us at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ Create Your Own Challenge]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a pampered puss. Lovely fun card.Thank you for joining in our challenge at Eureka Stamps. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Swet little image! Thanks for the link! I love your card & oh how true we're all ruled by our felines! lol!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card and image. I'm the cat's servant in my house too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so sweet! Loving the CAS design!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    xEllie from My Creative Moments/Monday Morning Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  26. super cute card! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Design Team Showcase.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.