Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tiger or Lily?

     A new challenge starts today at Aud Sentiments and our theme is "Anything goes" (but your card/project must have a sentiment on it.)   Our sponsor this fortnight is Lacy Sunshine and I'm using a sweet image called 'Veronica Pin Up Girl.


     I colored her using ProMarkers, then die cut her with a die from Spellbinders.  I cut the sentiment using that same die but shifting it after the first cut to get the size I needed.  Both the ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the dp is done with scrap pieces that were on my desk.  The dark CS looks almost black but it's actually a deep forest green.  All the flowers are punched with hand punches, and I added beads or gems to the centers.  The white flowers have glitter applied, too.

     Challenges:
Country View Crafts
Creatalicious
Creative Craft Cottage
Dragonfly Dreams
Emerald Faeries
My Artistic Adventure
Natalie and Amy's
One Stitch at a Time
Robyn's Fetish
Scrappy Hands
Sentimental Sundays

     I hope your week has been going well and that you are seeing sure signs of spring.  I have real plants in my vegetable garden now, as opposed to just tiny seedlings.  Maybe I'll find time to take some photos of the raised beds before I run off for the weekend but time is getting short.  If not, I'll try to take some early next week to share with you.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

27 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card love the sentiment Ginny x

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card and I love how you colored this fun image. Love her freckles.

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Connie this is stunning! I love this little cutie too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Connie this is stunning! I love this little cutie too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Janet McLaughlin said...

Gorgeous, Connie! Love the sentiment!

Faith A said...

Great sentiment for a beautiful card

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card and great coloring, especially the hair. It shines in just the right spots.
Hugs,
Teresa

Jackie Scott said...

She is so pretty love the way you have coloured her hair and eyes! That is the perfect sentiment!

Donna Ellis said...

Ha! Veronica pin up girl is darling! I love the sentiment, which brings your story to a wonderful one-page book! Love the image, your choice of colors, and the fantastic card design, Miss Connie! love, de

Rebecca said...

Hi NC, hope your okay! Gorgeous card, love how you've coloured the image!

Love From Rebecca xx

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS NC!!! Love the green monochrome colors and your sweet image!! Hope you get your computer sorted out soon!! HUGS

Teresa Arsenault said...

I noticed today that you won a nice prize over at the Hiding in my Craft Room challenge. Congratulations!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful card NC. I love the coloring. Hugs, joann

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Ann xxx

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Gorgeous card! Your colouring is beautiful! I love the digi. Thanks for joining our " Go Green " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Go Green
Hugs
Dewi

Anet van Zyl said...

Gorgeous card NanaConnie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Sweet image, I love the colours/colouring! That ribbon is lovely too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

E.T. (Erum) said...

wow! your colouring skills are awesome! Lovely card!

xx
~Erum
Sentimental Sundays DT

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi NC fabulous card great embellishments thank u for joining us at dragonfly dreams plyground judith DT x

Eileen Dobson said...

Such a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

Vannessa said...

This is great and I love how you coloured her up. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
Lacy Sunshine DT

Deborah Adams said...

Beautiful card you created with the various shades of green. I like like the coloring of your image and dies are really pretty. :D
Thank you for joining the One Stitch At A Time Challenge.
Deborah DT

Barbara Bird said...

very nice card. Thanks for join us.
Barbara Bird / My Artistic Adventure DT

PaperDaisies said...

What a delightful image. Love how you have showcased it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges !!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)