Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Challenge, New Team, New Sponsor!

     I'm so excited to announce that the first challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends starts today and I'm a member of that new DT!  Woohoo!!  Our challenges are posted on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, run for 2 weeks, and the theme is "Anything Goes."  For those of you in the USA, that means the challenges go live on Saturday afternoons since the challenge is based in Brisbane, Australia.  :-D  Our sponsors for this first challenge are "A Day for Daisies", "Ching-Chou Kuik" and "Ppinky Dolls" -- a new one for me which I got to use.  All the sponsors provided images to the DT.  What fun I had coloring up this adorable little "Pinky with Fluffy Kitten."


     I colored the image with my ProMarkers, added loose glitter to the fairy wings for some sparkle, and die cut it with one of my very first dies from Spellbinders, a scalloped oval.  The dp is from my stash and the pink CS I chose for the card base is marbled which gives a delightful effect.  The ribbon for the bow has been hoarded in my stash for several months and I finally decided that it was time to use some of it to make a large, exquisite, home-made bow.

     Challenges:
Craft-Dee BowZ
Crazy Challenge
Digistamps 4 Joy
Eureka Stamps
I {heart} ProMarkers
Loves Rubber Stamps
Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Shelter
Penny's Paper Crafty
Sparkle n Sprinkle
Top Tip Tuesdays

     Come join us at Lil Patch for an Anything Goes challenge!  We'd love to see you there.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

Please just ignore the annoying Verification thingy.  You can write and post your comment without entering anything in the box (at least until Blogger decides to change that, too.)  Thank you.

21 comments:

  1. NanaConnie, so glad your part of the team.
    Love your post and your card is simply adorable, the way you coloured that cute little kitten is so sweet. That lovely big bow, very pretty.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT nod, So well deserved. I just love the PPinky Dolls. You colored her so beautifully with that feline of course. So sweet and cute for the New Year.
    Hugs my friend
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, you did a fantastic job coloring this adorable image. Her eyes have so much life, the hair is perfect and your shading in the face is incredible. And what a clever design too. I love those little squares and the big bow that look like a gift.

    Congratulations on your new DT spot. They are lucky to have you on their team.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so taken with Ppinky Dolls! Love them and you have done a beautiful job bringing this cutie to life! Congrats on you DT position, I'll have to stop by. Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, this is beautiful!!!! Wowsers! SO pretty and cute and love that huge bow. The image is perfectly delightful!!!
    BIG congrats on the new DT!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and your bow is beautiful. Yes love can be fluffy. LOL Congrats on your new position at DT member. They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie what a wonderful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Old/New Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT post. This card and is so cute and that image is adorable. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. NanaConnie this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ADD GLITTER’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring and all around adorable card. Yes, I have a lot to catch up on. Today is get to work on card day...haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!! Happy dancin for your new DT spot NC!! This card is adorable!! Love the different papers in your layout!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. NC this is adorable. Love the image and soft color palette. And how sweet is that sentiment with that Image? ;o)

    So happy to have you on the team.

    Amy xx
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card. I just got some of these images. Really really cute and great inspiration. Thank you for joining us in the challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card. I just got some of these images. Really really cute and great inspiration. Thank you for joining us in the challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new DT! Fabulous card and great coloring of the image. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is simply wonderful. I love, love, love the image and how you highlighted it with the pattern paper and the oval die cut. Your bow is so fabulous too. I look forward to working with you on our new adventure. I adore those little kittens at the top of your page. Great inspiration.

    Hugs
    Tamie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  20. How adorable pink card. Your coloring of the image is fabulous. Love the big red bow. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.