Sunday, December 14, 2014

Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

     This will be my first entry into the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge.  I signed up for it and was sent this cute image.  By entering this card, I'll be eligible for the next freebie in January and when I enter a card made with that image, I'll get the next one as a freebie, etc.  I love Progressive Challenges and I love freebies so how can I possibly lose?  :-D  This one is by Simply B Stamps.


I took my traditional Christmas colors from the inspriation photo at {Pin}spirational.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011017196/

     I used ProMarkers (my favorites!) to color the image, added a bit of gold glitter to the star on her head, then used a die from a set by Spellbinders to cut out the image.  I matted that with another die cut, also Spellbinders.  The 'ribbon' is white raffia, spread open and tied, then cut and the ends are spread open into a fan shape.  I added felt poinsettia petals and a glittered snowflake which I had punched.  I also punched holly leaves, covered in Glossy Accents.  I added little gems to both the snowflake and the holly leaves.  Making my own embelishments for this one was kind of fun.  :-D

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments (die cuts/ digi/ bling)
Brown Sugar
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards
City Crafter
Craft for the Craic
Crafty Creations
Cuttlebug Mania
Divas by Design
Inspiration Destination
Passion for ProMarkers
Scrapy Land
Whimsy Inspiration

     My weekend is flying by and I still have more things on my To Do list than I can possibly complete today.  Hopefully, later this evening I'll find some time to get a card made for a post tomorrow.  If not, then you'll just have to wait until Tuesday when I have a DT post scheduled.  The days are getting busier so there may not be much other than DT work between now and Christmas, maybe even until New Year's Day.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

23 comments:

  1. A fabulous card NC I love the glam girl image and your colouring is super.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this darling freebee. Love that raffia peaking out from behind the snowflake/poinsettia. Cute sentiment. Yes it is getting to that time of year where we have to put crafting on the back burner. Whether we see a lot or a little from you it is always a pleasure to visit your blog. Try to find some time to relax a bit today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and such a fun image. Great coloring too./

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and love the sentiment. Another beautiful die showcasing the image to perfection.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab coloring; I especially love her hair. And a beautifl card. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back to say thanks for joining us for the Scrapy Land Challenge too1

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my you've been busy again! I've been Christmas shopping cleaning & finally got the tree up as well as a few present wrapped! I might actually get around to making a card for my hubby's birthday this week!
    I love all of your creations NanaC! They are simply gorgeous!
    HUgs

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! What a GREAT sentiment to go with this image! Really cute card, Connie, and so appropriately festive - especially for the women! Thanks for playing in the Scrapy Land Challenge using die cuts! I hope to see more of your pretty projects in the next challenge, too! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great coloring on that adorable image and I love the die you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute sentiment on a wonderful card Connie! I love the way you did the raffia on here and your coloring is WOW!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, Connie. I love the fan shaped raffia and those pretty felt petals. Nicely colored and a great card in traditional colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great job with this, Connie. I love the hair and your cute sentiment.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a fabulous image Connie and I love the card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card love the inspiration .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how pretty your sassy girl is! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute and sassy card! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL!! This little Christmas cutie makes me smile!! Love your festive design and colors here NC!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fab coloring and die cuts! Great card!! Can't wait to see your jingle ants card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello,
    Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring! Perfect!!!Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Anneke xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great design and colouring xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another beautiful card NanaConnie. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.