Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jingle Ants for Christmas

     I love this digital image set from Doodle Pantry called "Jingle Ants" and decided it just HAD to be used!   You can see a photo of the entire set (images, papers and sentiments) at the bottom of this post.


I took my colors from the challenge at Creative Colors;
Deep Red, White, Vintage Green + add glitter.  


Hard as it is to see, the Vintage Green is in the glitter 
and in the word "Jingle" in the sentiment.

     All the dies are from Spellbinders, including the lattice background.  I was so good when making this card -- I dug things out of my stash which I haven't used in ages.  The deep red CS was purchased more than a year ago and the glitter has been in my supplies at least four Christmas seasons!  I was doing a clean up mission this week, finding things I have forgotten, and decided that I really needed to clear out the stash by using some of those things.  Even the bow, one of those I make, has been in the stash for a long while.

     Challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards
Clear It Out
Crafts 4 Eternity
Crafty Catz
Jo's Scrap Shack
One Stitch at a Time
Open Minded Crafting Fun
Pile It On
Ribbon Girl
Scribble n Scrap
Send a Smile 4 Kids
Sister Act
Speedy Fox & Friends
Wags n Whiskers

     Short post but there will be another one in a few hours so hang in there.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie
Jingle Ants

19 comments:

Joann6274 said...

Nana
This card is beautiful! I love the fancy intricute back layer and the image is so festive! Thank you so much for joining us in our last challenge of the year over at Jo's Funday Friday challenges! Hope to see you again in 2015! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Kathy S said...

Hey Nana - always love a Doodle Pantry Image and this one is particularly sweet. I like how you created the lattice background on your card. Thanks for entering this into our Unusual Christmas Challenge at Open-Minded Crafting. Good Luck!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Christmas card Connie thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
Dianne x DT

jimlynn said...

LOL! Too fun and cute for the image and yet you've made a very pretty card too! Love those little ants!
Lynn

Lisa Mensing said...

That is too much cuteness in one place. You did a beautiful job on this card. Thank you for sharing with us CIO. Hope you join us again. Merry Christmas.

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Stampsnob said...

There is nothing about this card that I DON'T like The background die cut is perfect the image and coloring beautiful Thanks for sharing at MFP SF&F.............Lis

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet christmas card thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers and happy christmas Sue N x

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and love the lattice background--Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
Carol DT x

*Vicki* said...

This image really is so cute!! I love the sparkle and design on your card NC!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas & best wishes for the up-coming New Year! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Asha said...

I want that bg die-cut!!! Bells and ants certainly make a fabulously festive combo!
hugs, Asha

Lynn's Place said...

CIO challenge blog says MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for your wonderful project...stop by and play with us again <((><

Lexie said...

Fabulous! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

What a great card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Creative Colors Challenge

kReN said...

Love those rounded corners for our challenge, friend. Great job! TFS!
kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Another gorgeous creation hun, I can almost hear those bells tinkling :) :) :) Thank you for joining us for this fortnights OSAAT Anything Goes With Glitter challenge. Hugs Jane xx

auntbeespickles said...

Awe! So so cute! I love that lattice background. Such a darling card!
Hugs, Sarah T

Susan Sieracki said...

NanaConnie, this card is beautiful. One of my favorites I've seen this year. I absolutely love the background too.

Kimmie Kay N said...

Your card is so festive, great job! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC and good luck!

Kim-CCC DT