Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fun in the Snow

     Good Thursday Morning to you!  Time for another challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday  challenge.  We always have an "Anything Goes" theme but we also add a twist if you wish to use it.  Using the twist allows you to enter a second time.  Without the twist, only one entry per person.  This week, our twist is 'Fun in the Snow.'  How can you miss out on that one with all the winter and Christmas themes out there?

     I used a sweet snowman image from our month-long sponsor, Anne's Designs (Anne Fenton.)


     Image is colored with ProMarkers, and glitter has been added to the snow, then it was die cut and framed with another die cut from Spellbinders.  I want you to know I have only 2 sheets of that green CS left and I adore it for Christmas or winter projects.  I can't remember the manufacturer so I hoard this for fear it will be gone forever.  I trim the pieces to be die cut to a minimum before cutting them just to preserve what I have.  :-D  

      I added the little bow which is one of those I make by the dozens and keep in my stash for use as needed.  This bow was made from white ribbon and I used one of my ProMarkers to 'dye' it just the color I wanted.

     Challenges:

     That's it for me today.  I have a very busy day ahead of me and will be tending to feeding family over the weekend.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

26 comments:

Malika said...

Very nice card

Malika

Benzi said...

Oh, a snowman! Your card is so adorable and love your little bow. I can't believe I haven't made a snowman card this winter..they are my favorite.

Davi said...

Very pretty NC, I really like the green on green with the cuties snowman ;)

jimlynn said...

My heart belongs to snowmen! Love this little guy and the bow is so pretty. The frame - gorgeous.....and so is that green paper! A beautiful card!
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

Fun looking snowman and I love the bow and die pieces. Have a crafty day.

Cumbrianlass said...

A super Christmas card NC love the colours and image
Janet xxx
ps I do think your new Christmas kittens photo is gorgeous

Linda Simpson said...

Love this snowman Connie, a beautiful card and love the die too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Christine DT

Ellie said...

A very cute card, sweet image and love your coloring! Thanks so much for sharing!

lost coast scrapper said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, great colouring and design. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge.

Wishing a happy Christmas to you and your family.

Dionne

Cherished said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing at RCS.

Donna Maligno said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December challenge.

Donna Idlet said...

Cute card, love the base of your card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

I love your card. Such a cute image and great coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

*Vicki* said...

This snowman is so sweet!! Gorgeous frame die with the matching colored bow!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a fun creation! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
Darlene
613 Avenue Create DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a fun creation! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
Darlene
613 Avenue Create DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Suze said...

What a great snowman. Thanks for joining in the Snowy Days challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

SO beautiful ~ love the glitter on the "snow".

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Nadine said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, I love it. thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Let It Snow Challenge.
Karal DT

Wyvern said...

Nice card! Great idea to "dye" the bow to match the card! Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studios!
Angela

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. I love the snowman! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Beautiful card! I love the frame you chose to accent the lovely snowman image. Thanks for playing along with us at RCS!

Anna Jasiolek said...

You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this funny stamp. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
Hugs,
Anna xxx