Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fancy SunBonnet's Christmas

     I had all my Christmas cards done (although I haven't posted all of them because some are for upcoming DT work) and then Catch the Bug had to run a week-long Christmas Chaos with seven separate challenges.  I'm going to try to get something done for each one but my time is getting short and schedule is getting fuller by the hour.

     I finished this one just a little bit ago and am posting it even though I've already done a post for today.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and the papers were in my Christmas stash.  I colored it with Copics this time.


This one  is for the sketch challenge at Catch the Bug.

christmas ch sketch

     Challenges:

     OK, I think that's it for this card.  I need to get it posted and then head for my bed.  It's been a long day and I really need some sleep.  :-D  Happy Stamping, and remember you can ignore the Verification thingy -- your comment will still post.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

  1. I really love this darling images NC!! I just printed this one out myself!! I was getting ready to post a card for it, but my time is running out as well!! LOL!! Don't think it will happen! Your coloring looks gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love you beautiful die cut you have used with this image. Thanks for joining us this week for our Christmas Chaos at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and black on here and the image is just adorable! Another gorgeous die and very pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

  4. Beautiful card, love image and all embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us over at Not

    Just Cards Challenge Blog
    .
    Hugs, Kati

    DT 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us on Day two of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 58 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image! Lovely design

    Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Christmas

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just coloured up this image last night!! Obviously I think it's cute :-) Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in the "Christmas" challenge at Di's Digi Designs Hope to see you in our next challenge too, Seasons Greetings :-) Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.