Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Prayer

     This will be a really quick post this morning and I'll probably have to come back and add the rest of my challenges when I return later this afternoon.

     My daughter needed a Thanksgiving card to mail to a friend of hers and she wanted something "girly" but still flat enough to mail.  She also wanted a prayer or a scripture.  I immediately went to my folders for two different companies -- Deedee's Digi's and Doodle Pantry.

     The sentiment is from Deedee's and the image is from Doodle Pantry.  The lace was in my stash and the sentiment is die cut with a die from Spellbinders.  The leaves were cut with a punch.


     Challenges:
Digistamps 4 Joy
Going Grey with Scrap Creations
Inspiration Destination
Jo's Scrap Shack
Little Miss Muffet
Little Red Wagon
Moving Along with the Times
Open-Minded Crafting Fun
Paper Pretties
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Simon Says Stamp
WordArt Weds.

     Have a wonderful day, my friends.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

17 comments:

  1. I love the verse and gorgeous embellishments. The lace is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful combination, NC! It's fun to see the different ways you incorporated the Fall season here, and of course that pumpkin lace is divine. Seems you hit both marks -- Thanksgiving and girly -- perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous NC!! That lace really adds elegance to the design!! I think she'll really like this one!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing that you were able to create something with all your daughter wishes granted - and it's so beautiful! A gorgeous card Connie!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lace is just gorgeous. Beautiful card.
    hugs & smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful sentiment and wonderful card design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fall card. That sentiment is wonderful as your focal point on the card. Thanks for playing along with our Layer it Up challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sentiment, thanks for joining us at ds4j
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Connie! I love the added lace and that beautiful sentiment! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lace and great sentiment. I love the colors as well. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Connie! The lace is so pretty and I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeus NanaC! I bet your daughter & the recipient were thrilled with it! I love the prayer & the lace is lovely!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card Connie. I absolutely love that ribbon! Thanks for linking it up at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and verse Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this details! The sentiment is just perfect such a great prayer!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous! Thanks for joining our Grateful challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.