Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hedgehog Wishes

     Another new challenge starts today at Sketch n' Dies, where I'm Guest Designing this month.  Here's the sketch we want to see you use and we're sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.


Here's my card using one of Bugaboo's adorable hedgehogs.


I chose the colors in the challenge at Pals Paper Arts.

219

     The image is colored with ProMarkers, then cut with a die from Spellbinders, as is the darker dp.  The papers are from my stash, probably from DCWV but I've had them in my stash for a long time so I'm not sure.  I know the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I made the flower from different layers of punched petals, held together with a brad.  I'm still using up brads that I've had more than 5 years!  I wonder why I bought so many back then?  Oh, well, that means I got them at a much lower price than if I was buying them today.  :-D

     Challenges:

     I hope we're going to see you playing in our sketch challenge this time and don't forget that in addition to the sketch, you must use a die of some kind.  See you over there.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

22 comments:

  1. Aw, too cute, NanaConnie....love that sweet image & your lovely colour combo.
    Hugs Jo x
    ps - I have candy......would love you to enter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload! Have a great week, NC!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and a great design! Congrats on your guest spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Connie, I love the beautiful image and gorgeous design papers and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and a super sweet image! Love the colors too, such a happy design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a ton of brads too! In all different sizes. Great way to use this one in the center of the flower. CUTE image and a perfect get well card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that little hedgehog is just the sweetest!! Such a beautiful job on the layout design my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness overload!! Thank you for playing this week with the Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and like your layout! Thanks for joining the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card; bright cheerful colours and adorable image. Congrats on your GD spot.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... so sweet. Thank you for playing with us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you cut and arranged the image and mat Connie... different look! And having the ribbon pop out of the slit is creative! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#115 – For the Men in Our Life]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. really adorable thank you for joining us at give a crafter a cookie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, this is sure to cheer up a poorly person!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable Connie. I love ladybugs. I also am loving these new Bug-a-boo images. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute image - great colouring. Love the autumnal colours!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute, NC! Love the adorable image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. eine hübsche karte!
    danke für die teilnahme bei baffies-Kreativladen-Blogshop.

    glg meggi dt.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eine schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an Baffies-ShopBlog-Challenge.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.