Thursday, September 11, 2014

Candy Monster

     Another darling image from Deedee's Digis and this one comes from the "Treat Monsters" set.  I'm showing a photo of the entire set, including papers and sentiments, at the end of this post.  This little guy reminds me of every trick-or-treater between the ages of  4 and 9 who ever came up to my door on Halloween.  Total focus is on the candy! LOL


     This is a pre-colored image and he's purple, not blue.  The dp strip is from this same set.  The little bow with the pearl is one of those I make myself and it's much more the color of the monster's feet than what it shows in the photo.  Sigh, just another of those photo-problem colors -- sorry.

     Challenges:
2 Cute Ink
Corrosive Challenge
Friends of Speedy TV
Great Impressions
One Stitch at a Time
Scribble & Scrap
Send a Smile 4 Kids
Suzy Bee's Bloomin'
Through the Purple Haze
Treasured Times

     I love that it's already Thursday because that means tomorrow is Friday and my weekends always start on Fridays!   I did almost nothing yesterday except craft and make cards (some for DT work, some just for fun) and that's my plan for most of tomorrow, too.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

24 comments:

  1. So adorable and I love pre-colored images when done so well. I don't think we will get those little trict or treaters this year where we live now...but I'll cross my fingers. It's so fun to see these kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little candy monster, Connie! Is it a self portrait? LOL I especially like the colors you have selected in your halloween theme - the hot pink, bold blue and darling candy corn next to the sentiment! The octagonal shape is perfect! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this little guy with a mouthful of candy. I love it! I think my little munchkins would like it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and cute Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this guy is adorable!! No one thinks of a "monster" as being cute...but he sure is!! Love your little candy accents too! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol..where did you get a photo of me, NC? Great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun little sweetie monster. At least now the kids here just want sweets not cash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, too cute! That monster is fabulous and this is a perfect "kid" card for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't matter if he's purple or blue....still the cutest ever! Precious card too. Now, gimme the candy! LOL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Love the little monster. Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi NanaConnie!!! Such a fun and cute card! I adore that set and it is on my wish list!! You have made a really cute card and brightened my day!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much NannaConnie for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT with your fabulous creation, just love the sharpness of this, so striking :) :) hugs Jane (OSAAT DT) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Connie. I love the design and your tiny bow is lovely. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yah give me candy what child wouldn't like this card Thanks for sharing ..........Lis MFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fun card NC, love the blue monster :) So glad you shared with us at FOSTV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this cute monster!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Giggle! Sooo cute! Thanx for joining us at TTPH Challenges.

    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tee hee he's cute! Loving him as a trick or treater!

    Hope you've had a great weekend.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute, lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in the fun over at TTPH

    Hugs
    Jo DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this little monster image!! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Treasured Times Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.