Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Tall Hello

     I have a friend who loves giraffes; real ones, pictures of them, stuffed giraffes, and even cards with giraffes.  So, whenever I find a new giraffe stamp or digi which I haven't already used for her, I grab it and make her another card just for fun.  This card uses an image I found at Eureka Stamps. Isn't he sweet?


     I colored the image with my ProMarkers, die cut it with 2 Spellbinders dies, and matted it with a scrap of dark navy Bazzill CS from my stash.  Actually, everything on the card, including my card base, has been in my stash for far too long!   Time to use it up.  :-D  The sentiment is printed with a computer font, then fussy cut and adhered onto another Spellbinders die cut.

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments
C.R.A.F.T.
Crafter's Cafe
Crafting from the Heart
Crafty Creations
Crafty Sentiments
Crazy Challenge
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays
Inky Impressions
Ladybug Crafts Ink
My Craft Creations
Outlawz CAS
Scrappy Hands

     Enjoy the rest of our week.  Only one more day and then the weekend arrives with lots of time for crafting and relaxation.  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

jimlynn said...

That really is a cute image! I like most all of them from Eureka too. Love the sentiment and the way you placed it on the card.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card loving the image and the sentiment is so fun! The die you used is soooo pretty as well : ) What a lucky friend- she'll love this one!

Cumbrianlass said...

A gorgeously cute card NC and the sentiment is wonderful

Can I just say I love your upside down cat at the top it always makes me smile when I visit you.
Janet xxx

Aluna said...

Sweet card. I love it :) Hugs, Joanna DT Sis

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love the image I too love Giraffes. Love Alison xxx

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card and great coloring of this cutie. What a great thing to do for your friend.

*Vicki* said...

The giraffe is adorable and looks amazing on your card with the die cut frame! :) Happy Friday!

Benzi said...

Cute giraffe your friend is sure to love. Beautiful frame.

Linda Simpson said...

He sure is a real cutie and I am sure your friend will love this card as I do.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love just because cards and gifts. This one is darling.
Hugs,
Teresa

PS - Thank you for all of your wonderful encouragement on my blog. You are a dear friend.

Joann Burton said...

How sweet of you Connie to think of your friend. This is an awesome card. And this image is just adorable. Wonderful coloring...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

We must have the exact same friend who loves , adores, and decorates her house wit h giraffes. This particular one is wonderful and I love how you feminized it with the beautiful die.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Super cuuuute! I'm sure that your friend will love it!

Asha said...

ADORABLE little guy - love the way you coloured him, NC. That diecut frame is awesome... must have!
hugs, Asha