Monday, June 23, 2014

Beary Wishes Daydreamer

     I want to share with you a new image from Beary Wishes.  I've just started working with Kathie, the artist for Beary Wishes, and I have to tell you that I just adore her art work and images.  If you visit her shop, you'll find a wonderful freebie and I'll be sharing a card using that "Relax" freebie early next month.  She also added a wonderful new freebie for the next few days.  Scroll down to the bottom of today's post on the blog to grab it.  Here's the card for today and the image is called "Daydreamer."



I based my design on a sketch from Little Claire's.  
They also want to see 'Bright & Beautiful.'

June Monthly Challenge # 46

     The image is pre-colored and I added the gems to the flowers and to the die cut corners.  Although the sketch didn't call for a doily, I colored one to match the bow on her dress and layered it behind the die cut image and over the two strips of dp.  Those were scraps in my stash and I have no idea who made the dp.

     The ribbon was also in my stash and the bow is hand made.  I added the single punched flower to the corner, popped on a rhinestone and decided it was finished.

     Challenges:
2 Sisters -- Hand made embellies
Crafty Creations -- Flower/ Ribbon/ Digi
Digistamps 4 Joy -- Flowers
Divas by Design -- 3 or more layers
Paper Pretties Weds. -- Summer fun
Scrappers' Delights -- A/G w sentiment
Whimsy Inspirations -- Summer/ Die cut/ Sentiment

     It's so good to be back in the swing of crafting and card making again.  And getting caught up on visiting all my favorite blogs, of course.  If I haven't gotten to you yet, I will, I promise.  :-D   In the meantime, Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, NC. Glad you entered the challenge here at DS4J.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Connie. That is such a sweet image. I'm finally back from my blog break and had to come over for a visit. I'm sure I've missed a lot of wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aced the sketch and the image is adorable. We appreciate that you have taken time to share with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and loving the cute image. The sentiment is so beautiful too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious image!!! That's one of the best pre-colored ones I've ever seen! VERY nice!
    Love your card too - and that sentiment is wonderful with the image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored and designed. How very clever of you to colour your doily to match the bow on her dress.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this darling image- and your coloring is so sweet! In Cambodia, there was a lady touring that had a butterfly landing on her finger- it would fly off and come back again- there was quite the crowd around here watching it- and still the butterfly would come back.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, lovely colours, thanks for playing at LC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image & a gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image. Your card is wonderful. I have always loved Kathie's images...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and lovely and a wonderful take on the sketch, really like the image!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.