Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Dragon's Gift

     Clyde is one of my favorite dragons and he can always be found at Bugaboo Stamps.  I have several different images with Clyde but this one I haven't used before.  He was perfect for the bingo challenge at Catch the Bug (Squares/ Glitter/ Starts with a "B" -bow.)  Of course, I had to do him in my favorite dragon color -- purple.  :-D


     The image is colored with ProMarkers and I added glitter gel ink to his wings.  I used a plain square die to cut the image, then rounded the corners with a punch.  The papers were scraps in the basket on my desk and I honestly have no idea who made them.  The bow is one of those I make by the dozens (tutorial can be found here) and the sentiment is a tiny stamp from a local scrapbooking shop.

     Challenges:
2 Sisters
Color Me Creative
Di's Digi Designs
Kitty Bee Designs
Outlawz PAM
Send a Smile 4 Kids
Suzy Bee's Bloomin'
We Do Doobadoo

     Half way through the week and heading for the weekend.  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

20 comments:

  1. Connie he is cute as anything and I do love your scraps of paper. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Connie! Your Clyde is purply-sweet and a wonderful centerpiece for your card design! Love the shading and color choice for his tummy - really pops out! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your purple Clyde, Connie! What a sweet design as well. Thanks for playing along with this week's BINGO challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO cute! Love that purple dragon - great coloring!! Wonderful job with the bingo – thanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!
    Lyn (June Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a little cutie this image is!!! Great design for another great card too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Connie, the dragon in purple looks so darn cute! Love this very much.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie so cute love your wee dragon. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute animal card! I saw it in the linked cards at Send A Smile 4 Kids and stopped by your blog to see it closer and become a follower of your blog. I would love it if you visited my blog too and became a follower of my blog as well: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why you like Clyde so much. He is darling on your lovely design. Love that sweet bow.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little dragon. And in purple imagine that. I love it...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours you chose for your dragon and the layout is great. Thanks for joing our challenge at SAS4KIDS.Ina

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie, Connie. Love the image and your use of purple! Thanks for playing with our Friends Challenge at CMC. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's a cutie, alright, and looking good in purple! Great sketch, too, Connie!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our June Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute little card!
    lol!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Playing catch up here, NC. i really do love this card. The dragon is just tooo cute!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a gorgeous card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card thanks for joining us at KittyBees with Fantasy challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.