Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New DT Member Announcement

     Just a quick post to announce that I have a new Design Team to serve -- Delicious Doodles.  Yes, I AM excited!  There's a challenge currently ongoing there which will end on Thursday (Theme -- Yellow or St. David's), and I'll be posting my first DT card for the new challenge which starts on Friday.  No hints about that challenge theme, but the fun part is that my card for that new challenge on Friday happens to have lots of yellow on it -- a color I rarely use.  Just one of those happy ironies, I guess.  :-D

     I hope you'll stop by Delicious Doodles on Friday and see the new challenge and then come by here to see my first DT card for them.  If you haven't seen Teri's images before, please take a look.  I've been raving about them since I discovered them (around Christmas time last year) and I think you'll find something to love, too.  If you want to see cards I did using three of Teri's digis, click here.  Those were for my DT application.

     See you on Friday and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

19 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Connie, how wonderful! I'm thrilled for you! You're going to have even MORE fun with those great images and your coloring magic. congratulatory hugs, de

Benzi said...

Congrats, Connie! You are a busy girl. I'm sure you'll be a great asset for Delicious Doodles.

Teri said...

I hope you enjoy your time with us here at DD hun!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Cheryl First said...

So great for you, Connie! I can't wait to see what you come up with using their images!

*Vicki* said...

woohoo!!! Congrats to you my friend!! So deserving of it!!! BIG HUGS :)

blackdragon said...

Congrats on joining us at DD.... we're not a bad bunch... except me of cause. BDx

Anne Temple said...

Congrats on your new team! I look forward to seeing your creations for them.

Michelle said...

Congrats - how exciting for you. Can't wait to see what you create.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations on your exciting news!

Amanda R said...

Congrats Connie!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Congratulations on your news on joining the Delicious Doodles Design Team. I am a newbie as well and I shall look forward to working with you. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Connie, well deserved and looking forward to seeing your creation on Friday.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Asha said...

Way to go, NC!!! Excellent news and a well-deserved appointment. So happy for you!
hugs, Asha

jimlynn said...

Connie, I'm so excited for you!!!! Congrats and well deserved! Great news.
Lynn

kren said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Susan Sieracki said...

Congratulations NanaConnie! I am so happy for you. I look forward to seeing your creations and hoping to enter some of the challenges too!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally excited to be on this team with you! This will be great fun!

Glenda Atkins said...

Congrats Connie, happy crafting with the new DT!
hugs
Glenda

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congratulations Connie, they are lucky to have you. I'll be adding your good news to my congratulatory post at the end of March.

Lisa D.